Saturday, June 24, 2006

Meanwhile, Back At Fenway Park



So last night I was meeting my wife and another couple at Fenway Park to see my beloved Red Sox and I thought my wife would crack up over my stupid sign I made.

She did.

And then I just milked it for all it was worth. The hot chicks next to me had their picture taken with me and the sign.

The roving cameraman who was taking video of cute kids to put up on the giant scoreboard looked at me and my attention seeking sign and just shook his head in disgust.

Every few minutes I'd stand up and flash the sign and some people got the joke and others just looked at me like I was a retard.

The folks on the train home thought I was drunk.

I MADE A SIGN.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"signs point to yes"

Cake said...

I'm voting for drunk and retarded.

Though it is a very good sign.

Cake said...

I love the stunned silence around here. Apparently nobody knew what to say. Ha!

Roger the Shrubber said...

Well it's hard to beat a sign like that!

Anonymous said...

I made a post