Thursday, July 27, 2006

Today's handwriting lesson

Let's get right to it. The capital cursive Q is retarded. You know it. I know it. It looks like the number 2. Nobody EVER uses it when handwriting a letter, yet it still exists. When you handwrite a letter you do what I do...you print the capital Q and then use cursive for the rest of the word.

What kinda idiot invents something as stupid as the capital Q?

The capital cursive Q is clearly the transsexual of all letters.

Dude...you're a letter, not a number. Nobody likes you. NOBODY. 2uit trying to be something you aint.

And don't get me started about always having to have the u close by at your side. Pussy. No other letter always has to have a u next to them. So why don't you just go and put on your little pink frilly dress and try hanging out with the numbers.

PS
The numbers think you're a jerk and really are sick of you trying to be like them. Especially 2. 2 is really, really pissed.

PPSS
There should be an Island of Misfit capital letters. You would be King. Or Queen. Actually you couldn't be Queen...you'd be 2ueen. I hate you.

16 comments:

I Ain't No Oprah said...

It sure is 2uiet today.

Cake said...

If there was no Q, who would give James Bond all his cool gadgets?

You haven't thought this through, NoOprah...I'm very disappointed in you.

Cake said...

(Maybe I'm not the only one who was having Blogger issues this morning.)

stuckwithacomb said...

Eat more fiber.

Cake said...

Ewww.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Wouldn't that be 2ewwwwwww!?

Cake said...

Of course, 2uite so!

Clinky said...

O U 8 1 2

I Ain't No Oprah said...

7734

Cake said...

Watch your language.

Anonymous said...

"Cough Cough...I think I have a touch of the Black Lung."

Zoolander excuse for this evening.

Cake said...

Ooh, stay the 7734 away from me, then!

::puts on germ mask and gloves::

Lois Lane said...

7734?

I'm missing something here. Or you're all just weird. Or drunk off all the wine ya' stole outta my house.

Frickin' freeloaders.

*sigh* I wish I was drunk.

Cake said...

Print 7734 on a piece of paper and then flip it upside down.

Ta da! "HELL."

Though, yes, we are all weird.

And some of us might be drunk. ::hic::

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»