Thursday, October 19, 2006

And Merry Christmas to you also.

So about ten years ago I'm putting together a Christmas stocking for my Mom when I think what a great idea it would be to put in a few gift certificates from a local movie theater.

So on my way home one night I stop at the cinema and stand in line to get the certificates and in front of me is this stunning woman. Not flashy slutty stunning....but Classy. Dignified. Tasteful. Gorgeous. Nice tailored clothes, perfect skin, great shoes and coat. Hair was great. Wicked tall. Flawless makeup...but in no way was this broad full of her self or trying to get attention. But she got mine.

So I strike up a conversation with her (the line was pretty long and moving slow) and she's buying gift certificates for her Mom also, we touch on a few movies, TV shows, places to eat in the area, small talk, Christmas, where each lives and on and on. A very nice pleasant conversation in the middle of Christmas madness.

She's now bought her gift certificates and is standing by the curb waiting to cross the street...I finish my transaction and stand next to her as I also have to cross the street to get to my car. Here is how the rest of the conversation went:

ME: "You know...I don't normally say stuff like this to strangers but I just want to say that you're one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen"

HER: "Get away from me you Freak"

9 comments:

Cake said...

He had it coming for using the term "sugar tits," come on!

Cake said...

Well, I guess it worked at least once...he is married, after all.

Sparkle Plenty said...

The moral of the story is quite simple: That was not a woman. That was a transvestite. And, you insulted shim. Mightily.

Now that I've eased your wound with the salve of truth, please please please link to my blog again? I'm updating it! I'm smaht! Not like people say!

Cake said...

I linked you...but you're "She makes cameo appearances" until I'm sure you're sticking around for awhile. Heh.

Sparkle Plenty said...

That's entirely fair--thanks Queen O' Cake!

stuckwithacomb said...

Clinky has a Rat

Cake said...

Is anyone else wondering about CombBoy's sanity? Just curious.

Sparkle Plenty said...

Put down the Rat, Clinky. Step awaaaaay from the Rat. Unless it's "Ben." Then you can sing to it.

Anonymous said...

>>....but Classy. Dignified. Tasteful. Gorgeous. Nice tailored clothes, perfect skin, great shoes and coat. Hair was great. Wicked tall. Flawless makeup...<<

You left out smart. Most people take three or four encounters to realise the best way to greet Noophra is "Get away from me you Freak"

She nailed it in one.