Thursday, November 30, 2006

Danger Bear

So I just get off the phone with Hoag who now answers his phone "Danger Bear, may I help you?"

Do I really want to call my pal Danger Bear?

Do you want me to call him Danger Bear?

Would that be a good thing? Would it last more than a day or two?

What if it stuck? What if I had to spend the rest of my life chummin' around with Danger Bear?

It's been tough enough hangin' out with a guy named Hoagy.

Maybe we could call him Hoagy Bear instead. Or maybe not.

Life is too complicated as it is for me to have to deal with this kinda stuff.

Danger Bear is pretty cool though...

16 comments:

Cake said...

"Hoagy Bear" sounds a bit gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...

Roger the Shrubber said...

Is that like Secret Agent Bear?

Anonymous said...

I vote for "The Bear Formerly Known as Danger Pirate."

That's kind of a mouthful when answering the phone, though.

Anonymous said...

Is Hoagy Bear and Wifey one in the same??

Cake said...

You know, Anonymous, you could be on to something...

Lois Lane said...

Is Danger Bear good or evil? Does he have powers? A cape? A Danger Bearmobile? A sidekick named Cub?

Anonymous said...

There is no Danger Bear.

Tex said...

When i hear the word Danger

I think of Lost in Space

Danger Will Robinson Danger!!!!!!

bostongraf said...

While I like the theory that Hoagy is really NoOprah's wifey, I can't picture the happy couple going to NewYork City just to buy a switchblade knife.

Or, more importantly, I can't picture a couple actually getting married after trying to buy a knife, and ending up with a comb!

Just call him DB. He'll be happy, but you'll just be thinking "Douche Bag". Everyone is happy.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Back in the 1970s me and Hoag stopped hangin' out for a bit cuz he joined a gang called 'The Hogs'

I aint making that up.

Cake said...

Motheragawd:

I KNOW! Don't you just wanna ruffle their hair and pinch their cheeks?!

Anonymous said...

OK, is Hoagy a BEAR or a friggin PIG. You can't have it both ways.

I Ain't No Oprah said...

He's confused.

Let's leave it at that.

Anonymous said...

Or maybe you're confused nooprah. True love is blind.

Cake said...

Anunomess:

I thought you and Bemisdown were going to, err, "take care" of the inflatable lawn decorations last night?!

Clinky said...

It's an anagram.