Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Writer's Block

Anyone that writes on any sort of regular basis seems to come up with writer's block.

I'm having the opposite block.

I want to write about everything.

The poverty in the Sudan. New cars. Kramer. Pam Anderson (PamRock). Candy. Baseball. Mel. Baseball in the Sudan. Watching baseball games in the Sudan while eating candy in my new car. With Pam. Or Mel.

Kramer. Mel. PamRock. Watching baseball games at PamRocks house. Sitting in Pam's new car eating candy. Watching baseball games with Mel and Kramer and hearing what they yell at the players.

Driving Mel's new car to Kramer's house and then going to pick up PamRock to watch baseball games. Maybe stop on the way and get some candy.

Maybe just bump into PamRock at the candy store. Invite her into my new car that Mel gave me and we could listen to the baseball game on the radio. Unless there is a breaking news report from the Sudan. About poverty. Or was it about Sudanese candy?

Sitting in Kramer's new white car. Eatin' candy and laughing at the poverty in the Sudan. Makin' up names for Sudanese baseball teams.

But I have writer's block and no Sudanese Baseball Team Names come to mind.

How about the Sudan Ims?

Or maybe The Sudanese Red Sox?

I wish April was here.

Or Pam.

And I wish I had Candy.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your funny, if you were to leave, i would be sad...OH OH sad!!
JC

Lois Lane said...

Oh dear. As a professional editor, I'm feeling a little traumatized by today's post.

I think I need to go drink a bottle of wine and eat a stick of butterflies or something...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

My post needs editing?

Cake said...

Lois:

This post is less random and makes more sense than anything I've edited in the last month!

Now, doesn't that make you want to share that bottle of wine?

I thought so.

::drains bottle::

Tex said...

I like Random Posting......free thought......

Lois Lane said...

Cake:

I think we must be using some of the same writers.

Here, have some butterflies. I've soaked them in rum.

Anonymous said...

Page Six reports that Kid Rock was furious after watching a screening of the comedy where Sacha Baron Cohen's bumbling reporter lusts after -- and eventually tries to kidnap -- the blond bombshell.

Bemisdown said...

Page Six is right Mr. No...Pam is free again and all yours.

But I'm sure you'd prefer Julia Roberts...

Bemisdown said...

The Dinka Donuts. (Sudanese baseball team name)

Cake said...

What's the team name now? Brangelina's Material Girls?

Cake said...

Lois:

Thanks for the stick of rum-soaked butterflies! It dulled my pain very nicely.

(And I quite like the view of my office from the floor. ::hic::)

Bemisdown said...

Lois:

Have anymore of those rum marinated butterflies? Cake sounds like she's having fun.

Bemisdown said...

Anunomess,

Darn! They adopted the ENTIRE SDD Team, and they couldn't manage to include just ONE more addition to their happy extended families?

Maybe I should stop sending those letters..

Bemisdown said...

Thanks anunomess...

He's all over it. Check out the blog next door.

Anonymous said...

"Sheesh, Kid Rock is such a racist."

How so, because Kid Rock and Borat are both white?

Bemis,
You're a teacher. You should be catching these things.