Thursday, December 07, 2006

If The Beatles Were Four Black Guys Instead Of Four White Guys (you know....according to Kramer)

So what would J-Le, G-Har, Paul-Diddy, and Blingo have come up with?

1. Black In The USSR

2. When I Be Sigstee Fo'

3. Sgt. Black Pepa's Lonely Hearts Club Band

4. I Be Da Walrus.

5. Can't Be Buyin' Me No Love

6. Eight Days A Week? Whatchu Takin' 'Bout Nigga?

7. Nuttin' Fo #7

8. Yo Latta.

9. Sumptin'

10. I Wanna Be Holdin' Yo Ho

11. Yo-Yo-Yo Jude

12. The Ballad Of John and Yo-Yo-Yoko.

(dedicated to Mrs Bacon Ace cuz she thinks I've been slacking on the LIST format)

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hepp!

Anonymous said...

Can I play? How about: Strangers In The Night?

Cake said...

Yo-yo-yo-bla-di, Yo-yo-yo-bla-da!

Anonymous said...

So you've dedicated the racist list to my wife? I'm sure she'll be thrilled. Couldn't it have been about cookies?

Careful, you don't have those cookies yet.

Anonymous said...

Rocky Da Coon would be a sure hit!

Anonymous said...

ummm...thanks???? bacon ace is right though, a list about delicous cookies may be considered a bit less racist. unless it was a list of racist cookies, made by the KKKeebler Elves.

Cake said...

Thinking of cookies, I heard that Kramer was really happy when they finally introduced white Oreos...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Racist Cookies:

1.Chips A'Hoes

2.NuttaBrothas!

3.Nig Fewtons

Anonymous said...

O-bla-di, o-bla-da, (life go on brutha!)

Anonymous said...

Da Whitey Album

Anonymous said...

Do the KKKeebler Elves have "Fudge Life" tattooed across their torsos?

Anonymous said...

Lucy in da sky wit bling

Anonymous said...

I think you owe us an apology NoOprah. I'll schedule some time on my radio program.

bostongraf said...

I thought the racist cookie list was funnier than the racist song list.

(But "Da Whitey Album" is a laugh riot)

bostongraf said...

And, yes, crackers are inherently racist. That's why they named them after whities.

Anonymous said...

What if the Stones were black? Would "Brown Sugar" be altered in any way, or would the brown be redundant?

Cake said...

Good question, Bacon Ace...and what about Paint it Black?!

bostongraf said...

Would "Sympathy for the Devil" be "Beat Down by the Devils"?

Cake said...

Well, at least Harlem Shuffle would survive intact...

Bemisdown said...

And of course, NoOprah's FAVORITE snack:

Stedman Graham Crackers