Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Kansas City Faggots

Wow! Such a title!

Let me explain.

Back in 1974 Mel Brooks put out a spoof western movie named 'Blazing Saddles' and in said spoof someone (Taggart?) says "Kansas City Faggots"

Now fast forward to this morning on the Mass Pike.....I pass a huge truck from Missouri with the words : KANSAS CITY, MO emblazoned on the side.

KANSAS CITY, MO....not Kansas City, Missouri. (MO is slang for homosexual)

And with two facts like that, I can only surmise that Kansas City is THE hotbed for homosexual activity in America.

Sorry San Francisco!

13 comments:

Redbeard76 said...

Psst... I think NoOprah's a MO! How else would he know so much about Kansas City and San Francisco?

Anonymous said...

Kansas City has got nothing on us in jolly ol' England!

Anonymous said...

We're slow, we're MO, get used to it!

Anonymous said...

Don't forget about us Aussies!

Cake said...

Well, I guess that explains why their baseball team is called the Kansas City Royals...they're a buncha queens!

(Sorry, too easy to resist.)

Anonymous said...

Dear Priscilla:

I prefer my title: Queen of the Dessert!

Anonymous said...

What if the Beatles sang about Kansas City?

* All You Need is Men
* He Came in Through the Men's Room Window
* Missouri Wood
* Eight Gays a Week

Sparkle Plenty said...

Tap and Shout?

Redbeard76 said...

Back in the Y.M.C.A.

Lois Lane said...

Louie in the Sky With Diamonds

Tastefully Decorated Submarine

I Ain't No Oprah said...

You're Going To Lose That "Girl".

Long Tall Nancy

Gay Jude

bacon ace said...

Happiness is a warm beard

Anonymous said...

I Want to Hold Your Hamster