Friday, November 21, 2008

Obama you stupid, stupid, moron.

I'm hideous.



I'm shrill!



I cause vomiting.


I'm repulsive.


I smell bad.


I have an engorged penis.



I have no womb.


I frighten children.


And dogs.


I'm a beast.



I don't shave my legs.



Though I do shave my balls.


Lesbians hate me because I'm such a pig.


I possibly had Vince Foster killed.


My middle name is Wretched Whore. Really.


I kill raccoons for sport and use their pelts for tampons.


Vomit was named for me.



So was BLECCH!


I have space spores on my genitals.


I am the cause of all that is bad in the world.


I've never done any good in my life.


I love the NY Yankees.


I could make the flu sick.

6 comments:

Cake said...

I'm sensing some repressed rage. Would you like to talk about it?

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I can't talk with all of this vomit in my mouth.

Cake said...

There, there, it's all just a bad dream...soon you'll wake up and...uhh.

Oh. Sorry, I was wrong.

Welcome to your life!

Lois Lane said...

Y'know who probably loves this post?

Jennifer Aniston.

Anonymous said...

Hill's my hero!

Anonymous said...

The New US Government:
[Sound of Toilet Flushing]