Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dear New Toll Booth Guy



I'm sure you're nice.

You look spiffy in those acid washed jeans....that orange vest.

I love the way your fingers linger in my palm as you give me my change.

Our eyes always meet.

I always seem to get your lane.

I deeply care where you live (I'm so glad you told me!)

I wish we had more time to talk....but when I see you... I'm on my way home.... TO MY FEMALE WIFE!!!

So please stop hitting on me.

Though I will say you give change like no other man I've ever met.

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww c'mon you can admit you have a little crush on your new friend. We won't make fun...promise!

Cake said...

"I always seem to get your lane."

So to sum up:

Ummm...do I even need to say it?

Toll Boy Guy said...

Oh next you'll be telling me you weren't winking at me and tapping the seat next to you provocatively.

Do you like Italian?

Angry Toll Booth Guy said...

He throws things, you know. I still have nightmares.

Sparkle Plenty said...

HA! Nicely done.

(Doesn't he live in that little house next to the toll plaza? I thought all the toll booth guys and dolls lived together in the little house next to the toll plaza. They're always scuttling off there when it's my turn.)

Toll Beatles said...

I Want To Hold Your Hand...no, wait...

The Beatles said...

Toll Over, Beethoven

More Beatles said...

Polythene Pike?

Probably not Hoagy said...

I wish we had more time to talk....but when I see you... I'm on my way home.... TO MY FEMALE WIFE!!!

Except on Thursdays.

Love,
Your Male Wife

Stuart said...

I have to wonder why you don't get FastPass? Are you enjoying the special attention?

Fast Lane Computer said...

I'm sooooo jealous of Toll Booth Guy!!!

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Dear Stuart,

FastPass is great during rush hour but horrible during off-peak hours.

I tend to get thru faster using the cash lane.

(though not on weekends)

Cake said...

Stuart asked the question we all had in our heads. Go Stuart!