Friday, June 26, 2009

Eulogy for a Pedophile



Helping me tuck in my shirt tails...gentle. Caring.

Sleepovers. Helping with my jammies. OOPS!

TICKLE FIGHT!

"Let's wrestle!"

What boy wouldn't want to?

"Truck truck to Boston, truck truck to Lynn...better be careful or ya might fall IN!"

"Swordfights" in the shower.

Playing see how it grows...see how it grows...see how it grows.

"$100 bill...don't tell Mummy!"

Special friends keep special secrets.

Shhhhh...

Pillow fight, tickle fight, catch me if you can...

10 comments:

Just sayin' said...

IANO seems to know a lot about this stuff...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I didn't go to the Neverland Ranch to see the monkey...

The Silver Fox said...

I thought a "pedophile" was someone who really likes bicycles a lot...

I Ain't No Oprah said...

Michael Jackson LOVED bikes.

Though not old ones...

Cake said...

"I didn't go to the Neverland Ranch to see the monkey..."

Noooo...you went to Neverland to see "the monkey." ::wink wink::

Freud said...

"Sometimes a monkey is just a monkey."

Michael said...

Touch my monkey! TOUCH MY MONKEY!

Beatles said...

Hey! Lewd!

Get Back (you freak)

I Want To Hold Your...ummm....Hand.

He Came In Through The Bedroom Window.

Michael's Silver "Hammer"

Can Buy Me Love

The Ghost of Michael Past said...

Just Beat It

The Silver Fox said...

More Beatles:

Back in the B-U-T-T

What You're Doing (Hurts!)

Act Unnaturally

Happiness Is a Warm [CENSORED]

Everybody's Got Somewhere to Hide, Especially My Monkey

Come Together (no change necessary)

Boys (no change necessary)

You've Got to Hide Your Love Away (no change necessary)

Not a Second Time (I'm Still Sore)

I'll Fondle Your Son