Monday, March 22, 2010

The Three Stooges discuss Health Care Reform with Barack Obama



OBAMA: "Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard!"

CURLY: "Hi'ya toots."

OBAMA: "This is for the good of the country!"

CURLY: "Every time I hear that Weasel tune, something POPS inside of me!"

MOE: "Quiet!"

OBAMA: "Not a village should be left behind!"

CURLY: "This is gettin' on my noives!"

OBAMA: "But it won't cost you more than a cup a coffee."

MOE: "Remind me to kill you later."

OBAMA: "Now gentlemen please...you know I'm temperamental."

LARRY: "Yeah, 95% temper, 5% mental."

I AINT NO OPRAH: "This bit ain't working."

MOE: "It's tremendous!"

LARRY: "It's colossal!"

SHEMP: "It's putrid!"

SO TO SUM UP:

Niagra Falls....

4 comments:

Cake said...

I know you wouldn't be able to keep your mouth shut.

*pays self the money she won betting herself*

paul howley said...

Slowly I turn...step by step...inch by inch...

Know it all said...

So knew that would lure Saul out, too...

Sparkle Plenty said...

IANO! Got somethin' on your shirt...right under your chin there!

Bop!

Nyuk nyuk nyuk.