Wednesday, April 21, 2010

She don't know Jack. (or maybe she does)



So I'm sitting with Wifey.

I must have had my hand on my face or something. And I might have made a sound like a girl.

Or something.

Here is the conversation that followed.

WIFEY: "You are a fairy."

ME: "I'm not a fairy!"

WIFEY: "Fairy."

ME: "Am not."

WIFEY: "A Jack Benny fairy."

ME: "I'm not a Jack Benny fairy."

WIFEY: "Are."

-----

SO TO SUM UP:

Wifey thinks Jack Benny was a fairy.

----

Actual Jack Benny connection:

Back in 1969 Jack Benny gave my mother a blue and white striped sportcoat to give to me.

I looked like a fairy when I wore it.

4 comments:

Elton John said...

Jack Benny and the Jets

The Slackah said...

So Glee really got to you, huh.

Jack said...

Slander!

p.s.
Interestingly enough, "Is IANO gay?" doesn't turn anything up. I guess he's still in the closet.

Spud said...

True Red Sox fan. Just can't bring him(her)self to say it was a "Pin Stripe" suit.