Monday, May 31, 2010

Rainbow Blocks



So Wifey and I have been playing this simple little game on the i-Pad named Rainbow Blocks.

You play it by yourself. And you try to get to next levels and increase your score.

It keeps track of the ten highest scores (on your machine)

Guess who was the highest scorer?

Yup...me.

It was early on in our game playing...I was the high scorer with something like 75,000 something points.

And when you get a high score you enter your name. If your name was Steve you might enter STEVE.

That's what I did.

The top ten scores looked something like this:


STEVE
WIFEY
KID
KID
STEVE
WIFEY
KID
STEVE
WIFEY
STEVE


And then last week my phone was vibrating.

A text message was coming in.

STOP EVERYTHING!! A TEXT MESSAGE IS COMING IN!!!

Here is what it said:

"Suck it. 77,000."

(0r something like that)

Wifey was now the Rainbow Blocks leader in my household.

Her name went to the top of the list.

Until last night.

Suck it, Bitch! 85,000.

(STEVE is on top of high scorer list)

3 comments:

Cake said...

Loser.

I have 92,000 in that game. HA!

Sparkle Plenty said...

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Joe Garagiola in de nort countree said...

Verily, thou art a true blockhead, a vrai tĂȘte carrĂ©