Monday, May 17, 2010

When it's a jar.



So I'm standing there and I point the thingy at the door.

I expect to hear the 'click-click'.

I hear nothing.

I push 'unlock' again.

Nothing.

Crap.

Maybe the battery is dead?

I push 'unlock' again.

Nothing.

Crap!

I have a store to open and it's getting late!

Maybe I'll call Wifey and she can buzz down here with the spare keyless entry fob thingy.

Pain in the neck.

I can't believe I'm standing here and can't get the door to open.

What should I do?

WHAT SHOULD I DO???!!!

I pride myself on never being late!!

I push the 'unlock' button again hoping to hear the satisfying 'click-click'.

Nothing.

CRAP!!

And then at that moment I realized I was trying to open my store door with my car keyless remote thingy.

I looked around. Nobody saw me.

I took the store key and put it in the lock.

I turned said key and started my day...




2 comments:

paul howley said...

Next thing you know you'll be stuttering. You are gettin' old.

Cake not signed in said...

I've been trying to move things around on my laptop screen with my finger...you know, like it's an iPod.

I refuse to admit I might be getting old...let's just go with "more eccentric," okay? Great!