Sunday, October 17, 2010

Punks on da bridge.

Ever been driving down the highway when you see a school bus filled with kids and they wave to you?

And you wave back?

Kinda makes you feel good for some reason.

This morning I'm tooling down the Pike when I see four punks on the bridge up ahead.

They look like they're giving drivers a hard time. One of them is hanging on the chainlink safety fence.

I get closer. Unlike the school bus filled with kids, I decide to give them the finger.

I'm not sure why I decided to do that.

I put my middle finger right up on my windshield and gave it to them! I almost snarled at them. Somehow they pissed me off. I have no idea why.

And then I got closer.

My finger still being given.

And I noticed it was a Dad with his three kids. The one hanging on the chainlink fence was actually just the youngest kid being held up by his Dad.

3 comments:

Circle of Life said...

Fast forward a few years...

Judge: "Why were you up there dropping rocks on cars?"
Punk youth: "Well, one day I was out with my dad and this loser in a blue car..."

Toll booth guy said...

Hey, that sounds like the same guy who unloaded on me!

Beetles said...

mean mister motorist