Saturday, November 27, 2010

Random things said in my shop not by me.

"Are you eating peanut butter? I can smell peanut butter."

------

"Say Hi to Steve, Say Hi to Steve, Say Hi to Steve, Say Hi to Steve, Say Hi to Steve."

----

"Hi Teve."

-----

"Do you buy crap? I have a lot of crap."

-----

"That's a player piano."

-----------

"I think I'll buy those at the Worcester store instead....they called me."

-----

"I have a bunch of shit...do you buy shit?"

----

"Can you call Verizon for me and help me get my Fios set up?"

----

"Will you be open Thanksgiving? Doesn't matter...I won't be around anyhow."

----

"One person thought I was 46 and another wanted me to be Santa."

----

"That's Kathleen Turner from Body Heat."

-----

"We still have over an hour before we have to be home, let's kill it here!"

----

"I was selling crack, robbing people, breaking into stores....how have YOU been?"

----

"You must be really good at Tetris to fit all of this in your store."

----

"KISS will put their name on ANYTHING!"

----

"The Beatles were a recording group, The Stones were a touring group."

-----

1 comment:

Teen Cake said...

I have a hour to kill, I'm just gonna hang out here and sit on the floor and read and stuff.