Sunday, May 01, 2011

Poof.


Don't you hate when someone complains about there being ten hot dogs in a package and six hot dog buns in that package?

It's been said to death.

Here is the real hot dog problem.

Last night I cooked three hot dogs.

When I went to put them in the buns I noticed that the hot dogs were too long and hung out of the ends of the buns.

Now think what you might, but I don't eat no hot dog that's hanging out of the bun.

So what did I do?

Well, I will tell you.

I made each hot dog fit the bun. And then with the pieces that didn't fit I put into another bun.

So now my three hot dogs were four hot dogs.

And that my friends is The Ballad of Three Hot Dogs becoming The Ballad of Four Hot Dogs.

And ballads about hot dogs are the best kind of ballads.

2 comments:

Cake not signed in said...

1) *obvious gay joke about you eating hotdogs and buns*

2) Congrats on being able to cook not only burgers but now also hotdogs! Gold star!

mimi said...

But now you have 7 hotdogs and only 2 buns left. How do you solve that problem? (Your ballad needs another verse.)