Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Wifey calls it 'dog' when what she really means is dog fur

So I come home last night and give the signal to Wifey to give me a hug.

WIFEY: "No, you have dog all over you!"

ME: "I don't have dog all over me!"

But I take my shirt off anyhow (I still have a t-shirt on...calm down) and throw it on the counter and give the hug signal.

WIFEY: "NO! Now there is dog near the fruit!!"

ME: "No dog near the fruit."

So I take the shirt off the counter and toss it on the kitchen island. I give the hug signal.

WIFEY: "No! Now there is dog near the candle!

----

All the while the actual dog was just sitting on the floor.

2 comments:

A Married person said...

What Nopie doesn't understand is that Wifey thinks of what's inside the shirt as dog

The puppy said...

Am I the only one who finds it ironic that Wifey is apparently meant to obey hand signals...like a dog!?