Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Massage my penis and I enjoy it for a day. Teach me how to massage my penis and I enjoy it for a lifetime!

So I have a new crazy guy that comes in the shop.

Today he started spouting off on how TV is ruining people and society.

Then he said some weird bible verses.

Then he asked if he could massage my penis.

Here is the rest of the conversation:

ME: "YOU CAN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAT TO ME!!"

MASSAGE PENIS GUY: "I said nothing for you to show such outrage."

ME: "Yes you did! You can't talk like that in my store!"

MASSAGE PENIS GUY: "I said it the proper way."

----

3 comments:

I Ain't No Oprah said...

I think he was straight.

Beatles said...

I Wanna Hold Your Penis

Magical Massaging Tour

The Ballad of John and No! No!

Cake not signed in said...

Anonymous is a little wound up, isn't he?

Also, do you regularly get ex-priests like that in the store?