Saturday, March 17, 2012

When I eat pepperoni I have vivid dreams.


Last night I had sausage.

Sausage makes me dream about The Monkees and baseball.

I was sitting in section #1 of Fenway Park. The worst section of any ballpark in the world.

Luckily I was sitting with Davy Jones, Peter Tork, and Micky Dolenz.

Micky was a bit cranky. The other two were nice.

Peter had on an ID bracelet.

It was engraved with one word in bold lettering.

CLARKSVILLE.

And that my friends took all of 38 seconds to tell.

5 comments:

Madam Euphee said...

"Last night I had sausage"

(!)

Doc Obstructed said...

Years ago I had a cheap-ass ticket to the worst section in Fenway -- I didn't end up going, so I never had a chance to see how bad it actually was. I'm pretty sure the Monkees weren't going to be there, though.

BeatleMonkey said...

Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except for Me and My Monkees

Anonymous said...

Were you sitting in the section with the hot dog guy who's really cheap with the condiments?

Mean with the mustard guy
Works Fenway Park
Never lets a mark
Have relish either
Hot dogs should come in a bun
Them being raw is simply no fun
Such a mean old guy
Nasty old guy

Monkees said...

Nightdream Deceiver