Sunday, December 02, 2012

Hero of the Day.


So last night Wifey and I were at the mall when we spot this small asian girl (it's important to the story that she is asian) walking around the food court area.

Wifey says: "That kid can't find her mother!"

Of course Wifey just sits there.

I spring to action!

I start following the little girl.

I dont want to touch her or scare her.

She starts frantically looking around.

Wifey was right. She's lost and now she's crying looking for her Mom!

I'm not really sure what to do.

So I just keep a few steps back making sure nobody snags her.

Then another woman spots what's going on and joins me.

After about tens seconds the mother of the child runs towards her daughter, picks her up, and hugs her!

All is well.

So I start walking back to Wifey.

The woman that helped me says: "That was really of nice of you to help find her mother."

ME: "Thank you...it's a great way to meet chicks."

2 comments:

Cake not signed in said...

And this kinda story is why people like you despite your mental problems!

Still pouting said...

And then you let The Woman check out your secret pocket. Din'tcha.